Jul 1, 2013

Papa Chen...Ser Chief...and BCWMH

I can't help not to make a post about this because I am one of Ser Chief's fan. Funny right? but I am not ashamed to admit that Richard Yap's charisma got a hold on me,..yes it's true! When  I was in my younger age I always dream his type, let me say his physical features are the one that captive me most. Tsinito, cheekbones, with a crooked smile... and even at my age it makes me falling in love seeing him.
 My attention was caught when I started watching his series BCWH, I really love that series, it talks about family, relationships, responsibility, discipline and more on being positive way of life in a daily situation. Every time I watched this online I almost forgot that all throughout the series my jaw was locked smiling, and at the same time giggling every time he smile. It's like I'm becoming a teenager again seeing your crush smiling at you...hahaha crazy right? But I admit it, I was falling in love with the character. I even search more about him, knowing that he is from Sacred Heart School from Cebu and from La Salle University and who would say that at his age of 46 he could still be a heartrob that steal the heart of many people. I even searched or let me say watched all the episodes of his previous series My Binondo Girl wherein it started his fame as Papa Chen.
I always say..."Ser Chief you always make my day!!!" Honestly it is not just admiring him that I would like to emphasized with this post. When I started watching BCWH, it helps me a lot and learn me a lot about attitude. The attitude of being positive, that no matter what the circumstance is, you must always look the positive perspective of life and always be happy. I have learned also about parenting in this series on how you handle your kids in a very nice manner and how to discipline your kids in a nice way without hurting them. For me watching BCWH series have taught me a lot and have made some changes in my attitude nowadays. Above all, I'm inlove!!! #hahaha#